Our Mission (Fun, Fitness and Friendship)
To be the model for all Masters Swimming Organizations in North America and perpetuate life-long adult fitness through Swimming by:
- promoting swimming as a means of healthful exercise
- providing opportunities for fellowship and camaraderie
- encouraging training for fitness and competition
- stimulating organizations and communities to establish Masters Swimming programmes
- building educational resources
- communicating effectively with our members
- supporting those whose aims include the betterment of Masters Swimming
All club and swimmer registration fees are still to be sent to MSO, PO Box 8, 552 Church Street, Toronto, Ontario, M4Y 2E3. No MSO cards are being issued. If you require your MSO number, contact your club administrator or verify your membership and number here. If you are traveling outside of Ontario to swim, contact the registrar firstname.lastname@example.org. Swimmer registration numbers can be verified by checking or registering on www.mymsc.ca.
Every swimmer who wishes to participate in the Masters Swimming progamme in the province shall be registered with Masters Swimming Ontario.
MSO Fees are as follows: For a Masters Swim Club: $45.00, For a swimmer who is a registered swimmer of a club: $35.00, For an unattached swimmer: $40.00. Please be aware that MSC has implemented a $3.00 fee increase for 2014 which will be absorbed by the MSO. Fees remain as posted. Please go to How to Join for further information and registration.
Sanctioning a Meet
For use by Meet Managers
Requesting a DateMore
Swim Meet DetailsMore
Reporting on Meet ResultsMore