OSOA is the authority for masters swim officiating in the province of Ontario. We are responsible for policies and procedures for the conduct of Ontario swim meets, as well as training, development and evaluation of officials.
OSOA is a 100% volunteer organization. It is governed by a board of directors from all regions of the province.
Our activities include:
- Training and certification of Ontario swimming officials
- Communication and training on new rules, rule changes, interpretation and application
- Consultation and advice to clubs on officials development programs and meet management
- Certification of swimming clubs compliance with the Officials Development Program
- Representing the interests of Ontario swimming officials to provincial and national bodies and committees