Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Masters Swimming Ontario (MSO) shall be held
Sunday, December 9, 2018
Approximately 1:00 p.m.
following the 3rd Red vs Blue Swim Meet – Nepean
Hall E – Nepean Sportsplex
1701 Woodroffe Ave.
Nepean, Ontario K2G 1W2
The AGM shall be held for the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the financial statements of the Association for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2018;
- To elect Directors to the Board;
- To appoint Auditors; and
- To transact such other business as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
The agenda and all documents for this meeting are found on the MSO Website at https://www.mastersswimmingontario.ca/about-us/annual-general-meetings/
MSO is issuing a Call for New Nominations to fill 3 vacant director positions. Nomination forms and an explanation of the nomination process is attached. Please submit your nomination to Andrea Smith, MSO Secretary no later than November 28th, 2018.
All swimmer members are encouraged to attend the AGM. Only member clubs and unattached members (as a group) affiliated with MSO during the 2018/2019 season have voting rights. Voting Delegates are required to sign the Register and record the number of votes they represent for their Member Club.
Delegates wishing to cast their votes by special delivery or email will use the Absentee Ballots found in the AGM package. Election Ballots will be available November 29th, 2018 on the website. Absentee ballots must be received by Andrea Smith, MSO Secretary no later than December 7th, 2018.
Dated at Ottawa November 17, 2018
Order of the MSO Board of Directors
The following documents are found on the MSO website at https://www.mastersswimmingontario.ca/about-us/annual-general-meetings/
- Annual General Meeting Package and Annual Reports
- Draft Financial Statements year ending August 31, 2018
- Draft Minutes 2017 Annual General Meeting – November 19, 2017
- 2018 AGM Motions and Member Club Voting
The following forms are found on the MSO website at https://www.mastersswimmingontario.ca/about-us/board-externals-and-staff-forms/
- Nomination / Consent to Serve Form
- Ballot for the Election of Directors
- Notice of Motion