Mission: To promote life-long health and fitness in adults through participation in Ontario Masters swim programs.
Vision: To be the leading resource for adult swimmers of all ages and abilities and to grow participation in the sport of swimming in Ontario.
Goals and Objectives:
- Promote adult swimming as a means of healthy exercise
- Promote, support, and facilitate competitions
- Support and encourage individuals, organizations, and communities to establish new and grow existing Masters swim programs
- Recruit and support coaches to provide excellent Masters swimming programs
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Foster relationships with key organizations
- Administer membership services and recognition programmes
- Financial responsibility and investment into membership growth of Masters Swimming
Core Objective: Serve and build the membership.