RENEWING Club Registration
The MSO season starts on September 1st each year and ends August 31st.
Club Renewals and Affiliation starts in August each year with a Start Up email that is sent to the club President on file. The email contains a link to the MSO Registration System where the President updates the club’s contact information, especially the club’s Registrar and Treasurer. The President then agrees to follow the MSO policies and clicks on Submit. This causes an email to be sent to the Club Registrar and Treasurer; the email contains a link giving them access to the system.
Also, an Affiliation invoice is automatically generated by the system. See Payment Methods below.
NEW Club Registration
New clubs need to complete the Club Registration Form below. Save the form to your computer, print the form and submit to the MSO Registrar. The MSO Registrar will set up the club and initialize the Affiliation process as above.
Club Swimmer Fees ($10.00):
The club registrar will collect all individual swimmer information and fees. Using the MSO online Registration System, the registrar can register returning swimmers or add new swimmers to the database. The system also has a transfer function for swimmers who were previously registered with another club. Please verify whether your “new swimmer” already exists in the database.
As of September 2017, two forms must be completed by all swimmers and maintained by the club:
1. Liability Waiver forms are required from all swimmers and coaches as a condition of insurance. These must be retained by the club and made available in the event that an insurance claim is made. If your club does not currently use a Liability Waiver, please contact the MSO registrar for a model Waiver form.
2. Consent to collect personal information.This consent meets the requirements of the Canadian Personal Information Protection & Electronic Documents Act.
There are 3 ways to pay your invoice.
1. PayPal – Within the MSO Registration System.
Your invoice will be marked paid immediately
2. Interac e-transfer via email to MSOReg@MastersSwimmingOntario.ca
Your invoice will be marked paid when e-transfer is deposited; please note the invoice number in the comments section.
3. Cheque mailed to Box 11352, OTTAWA H Nepean, ON K2H 7V1
Your invoice will be marked paid when the cheque is received and deposited. Please include a copy of the invoice and indicate the invoice number on the cheque.
Clubs or club registrars that have any questions about using the system can send email to the registrar MSOReg@MastersSwimmingOntario.ca
Club Registration Download Form (WORD Version) Link: Club Registration Form
These fees are due and payable in September each year.
Where do my fees go?
100% of your fee of $10.00 is used by MSO to administer and promote Masters Swimming in Ontario, to arrange for adequate insurance for all registered participants. Information concerning registration and annual fees can be obtained from the Registrar.
We have prepared a number of Q&As to help. You can also direct your questions to the MSO Registrar at MSOReg@MastersSwimmingOntario.ca
Updated August 2018